Total Cook Time
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb. total)
- 1 tsp. chicken seasoning blend
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Borden® Cheese Mozzarella Slices
- 4 ciabatta sandwich rolls, sliced horizontally
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups packaged spring mix
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp. prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ cup prepared sun-dried tomato mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and in slices (optional)
- PREHEAT grill. Season chicken breasts with chicken seasoning. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until fully internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- TOP chicken with a slice of cheese and keep on grill until cheese melts; remove from grill and keep warm. Brush cut sides of rolls lightly with oil; grill for 1 minute.
- TOSS spring mix and tomatoes with vinaigrette in a medium bowl. Spread mayonnaise equally on cut sides of sandwich rolls. Layer spring mix, grilled chicken breast and avocado slices (optional) on each roll. Serve sandwiches immediately.