Total Cook Time
- 2 limes, divided
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1-¼ teaspoons salt, divided
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 to 6 oz. each), pounded to 1/2-inch thick
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 ounces Borden® Cheese Queso Fresco, crumbled
- JUICE one of the limes. Mix with the olive oil, garlic, brown sugar, 1 tsp. of the salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Pour over chicken in shallow dish (or zip lock bag); coat well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- PLACE avocado, sour cream and the juice of half of one lime in small food processor. Add ¼ teaspoon salt and few dashes black pepper; process until smooth. Refrigerate.
- HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; discard marinade. Cook about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through to 165o F (74o C), reducing heat if necessary to prevent over-browning. Let rest 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- SPREAD about 1-½ tablespoons avocado cream on each tortilla; fill with tomato, lettuce, chicken and red onion. Top with Queso Fresco crumbles. Serve with remaining avocado cream and lime, cut into slices.